Participants in today's workforce must be courageous and confident in their journey to fully participate in dismantling racism in their work environments. The intention of this workshop is to deeply question power, privilege, and fragility to interrupt practices that marginalize, isolate, and exclude black, indigenous, people of color (BIPOC) in the workplace.
In this workshop, you'll:
- Deconstruct power, privilege, marginalization, and fragility
- Develop individual accountability for becoming an anti-racist.
- Apply social and emotional learning skills to learn how to teach from an anti-racist mindset toward building equity in the workplace.
- Introduction Unlimited
- Ground Rules Unlimited
- The Concept of Race 00:05:00
- The Historical Foundations of Race and Ethnicity 00:25:00
- Racism Levels 00:05:00